We are honored to join the GEOHealth Network as the Eastern Africa GEOHealth Hub.
Our teams at the University of Southern California Institute for Global Health and Addis Ababa University are grateful to be jointly supported by the U.S. National Institutes of Health’s Fogarty International Center, the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Canada’s International Development Research Centre.
Please see the following announcements and articles for detailed information about our hub moving forward:
- NIH: US and Canada partner to invest $21 million for research hubs in developing countries
- NIH Fogarty International Center: US and Canada partner to invest $21 million for environmental and occupational health research hubs in developing countries
- USC News: USC to partner on air pollution and health study in Eastern Africa
- Horn of Africa Regional Environment Centre and Network: AAU and Partner Receive $3 Million for Research and Training
- Pasadena Star-News: Why USC air pollution researchers are studying air, children’s lungs in Africa